Wife has BYC account and won't

She may have posted on my post, I will look over them. She only has like 13 posts. We have only had chickens since April of last year. I am the chicken freak of the family. I used 4H for my boys as an excuse to get them and neither of them have even done a chicken project yet LOL

Quote:
In THAT case, then it IS me!!
lau.gif
gig.gif

How do you know she only has 13 posts? Did she tell you this? If so I guess you could narrow it down by post numbers, but still, aren't there like, over 100,000 registered members?

You have your work cut out for you!!!
ep.gif

Good luck...

( Oh, and it isn't me. )
tongue.png

Yes she told me how many post she had and yes I tried searching that way and there are 28 pages of members with 0 post and another 18 on top of that with just 1 post and 16 more pages of members with 2 post..........You see how long it takes that way

Quote:
OMG! How long did it take you to get to the 1577th page?

Haha... Well, I went from page 1 to somewhere in the 300s of users with 0 posts, skipping every other page, and then decided to try the other end. So I went from the last page.... Took somewhere around a half hour, I think. I'm not sure....
tongue.png

Last edited:
Wow! I wonder how many there are with thirteen posts? I hope she doesn't post once and move up to 14!!!! I say he should just check the history on her computer! LOL

Back
Top Bottom