wild goose thread...

I totally agree with you Randy, I love having a "flock" they look more natural in my mind. I also think wild geese do much better and are much happier in small groups opposed to a single pair.

Im envious of all you land barrons.
lol.png
Thats the price I pay for living in the city.

Heres a few of mine....
065-3.jpg

Nenes..
006-4.jpg

Lesser Magellans
Ill find more pictures tommorow, I have alot more... Barnacles, Cacklers, Canadas, Brown and White Egyptians...... I have more Nenes too.. Will try to get pictures tommorow...

Quote:
I agree too, Except with Nene... Mine have NEVER done well in a 'flock'... They fight alot more then all my other geese, I have a flock of Egyptians that get along MUCH better then Nenes, Each pair of Nenes here have their own pen.

Quote:
I have had the lessers for about 6 months.. A friend of mine used to raise them but got out of some birds, So I bought his breeder pair. They had 2 clutches of 4 babies for him last year... Hoping to get something out of them. We will see..

Wow Randy very nice, now those are two birds on my wish list. I have both emperor, and whoopers on my permit, but as a college student cant bring myself to drop that kinda $$$ on birds. Are your whooper tolerant of the geese?

Beautiful Randy. Im in the same boat J3172. Thats a lot of coin walking around. I could only afford one of those emperor prs, Be my luck some predator would take em out. You must not have predators around at all or a BIG fence around the whole thing. Thanks for all the great photos. They do look great in a flock!

Back
Top Bottom