Wildlife Photography

Pics
IMG_4648.jpg
IMG_2375.jpg

Those are beautiful!!
Awesome photos!
What camera do you use?
I'm glad yall like them...

Most of my older pics are with a Canon Rebel T7i. But for the past 2 years I've been using a Canon 80d. They're very similar in performance but the 80d has a much better button layout, similar to more professional Canon cameras.... Once you break away from shooting in auto mode, you really start to appreciate the layout of the 80d over the rebel line. I didn't get into photography until about 4 years ago and the T7i was my first "real" camera. It's good and I still occasionally recommend it but if anyone thinks they'll take photography a little further than just a few pics here and there I definitely recommend the 80d.

I've learned a lot watching YouTube vids in the last two years and I've been trying to step up my game. I'm no professional but I've improved a lot from when I started. It's a very fun hobby but can get rather expensive when you start acquiring quality lenses. You can take decent pics with kit lenses but once you get a good handle of how to operate the camera, lighting, composition, exposure, depth of field, etc.... the kit lens will hold you back from getting tack sharp images.... those first two pics were with a $150 lens though so you can get good results with "some" cheaper lenses.

Here's a couple more recent pic's....

IMG_7331.jpg

IMG_4902-3.jpg

IMG_8597-5.jpg

Last edited:
I started these classes...well...I only watched one so far.
I need to remember to make time to watch a few more classes.

https://www.nikonevents.com/us/live/nikon-school-online/
That's pretty cool. I'll have to check some of those out. There's so much information you can get for free online it's pretty amazing really...

This is another pic with the T7i and the $150 Canon efs 55-250 IS STM lens. I overexposed the flower pedal and cropped WAY too far in but it turned out pretty good considering I had absolutely no idea what I was doing at the time, lol....

IMG_5100 (1).jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom