will my chickens remember me?

AnimalGeek23

Crowing
5 Years
Apr 10, 2018
New York State
I had to give away my pullets when they were about 14 weeks old around August due to complications with the town code.
However, we gave them to a very passionate man who owned a farm animal sanctuary, so they'd be happy there with other pullets. We were offered the chance to visit them again to see how they're doing, and we're going this weekend. It's almost as if you sent your child to college and you're going on campus to visit them lol.
However I was wondering if they'd remember their previous owners(us), because they were quite young when we gave them away. It has also been a couple of months since we last saw them, but we did raise them since they were day-old chicks and spent a lot of time with them. Do you guys think there's a possibility that they'd recognize us?

I had to give away my pullets when they were about 14 weeks old around August due to complications with the town code.
However, we gave them to a very passionate man who owned a farm animal sanctuary, so they'd be happy there with other pullets. We were offered the chance to visit them again to see how they're doing, and we're going this weekend. It's almost as if you sent your child to college and you're going on campus to visit them lol.
However I was wondering if they'd remember their previous owners(us), because they were quite young when we gave them away. It has also been a couple of months since we last saw them, but we did raise them since they were day-old chicks and spent a lot of time with them. Do you guys think there's a possibility that they'd recognize us?
Yes, they remember you. :hugs

Aw man, I can't visit them for another few weeks because of COVID. :((
Regardless, I'll still be happy to see them and I'll definitely bring treats!

Back
Top Bottom