Will my Silkie Rooster mate with my duck?

Quote: LOL nyreds, wanting links to websites discussing penises! I don't search the web for that sort of thing but I'm sure you'll manage if you're so curious.
lau.gif

Jokes aside....

I think the species is mallard, but I'm not sure of the name. I saw it in a documentary years ago, it certainly wasn't something you come across in the usual info on ducks! Neither was the footage, lol... But I'm sure such an ornithologically experienced person as you, "with over 50 years experience raising and showing all manner of fowl", will find the links you're wanting.

As for the AI theory: Are you asking for a link to some website where I found scientific data that I chose to pass off as my own theory? Or are you asking for a link to a website scientifically discussing my theories? I'm not ancient enough yet, so I doubt you'll find that website. Happy hunting though... lol ;)

Last edited:
the only time i've ever looked at the vent is to clean off the poop when they're chicks lol but yes, i did notice that! Thanks for all the useful info!

I had a New Hampshire Rooster that mated with everything in my coop including my duck. And some of the eggs were fertilized. However I didn't incubate them to find out what would come out. Aldo now I'm interested.

Back
Top Bottom