WILL SHIP- Coturnix chicks (3+ weeks old) PA

monarc23

Coturnix Obsessed
11 Years
Jul 18, 2008
Indiana, Pennsylvania
I am hatching coturnix chicks left and right! Many people are more interested in live birds than hatching eggs which works perfectly for me since I don't really have a lot of adults to make shipping eggs worth while just yet ( though have youngsters growing up right now to change that). I am an experienced shipper and am happy to send chicks to anywhere in the US except Alaska/Hawaii (because that scares me seems too long of a journey plus im not sure if it's legal (if it is sorry haha).

Anywho, I WILL NOT SHIP just hatched chicks, or chicks younger than 2 weeks old... 2 + weeks old I am fine with, and 3+ weeks is even better.

If you are looking for a specific male to female ratio, you'd be best to order my browns and or my goldens as they can be sexed at 2+ weeks old by their breast feathers. And once you get them, about 3-4 weeks later you should already start getting eggs from these fast maturing birds!

I am able to sell Jumbo Browns, Goldens, A & Ms, and in the very soon future tibetans, tuxedos, reds, red tuxedos and red goldens (and some other neat shades of tibetans).

What I have the customer do is tell me what they want, and if they're serious I have them ship me out a horizon live bird PO approved shipping box which is $9.95 as well as the predetermined total (chick prices, and shipping once we know how many birds your getting of which color and sex, and once we figure out shipping price from weight of what you're getting and zipcode through Usps). Shipping can be VERY pricey so be aware of that please!!!

I perfer PRE ORDERS... what I mean by that is pre orders for birds that haven't hatched yet or just reciently hatched. I perfer this method that way we can plan things better.

Chicks themselves are $3.50 each, adults are $5 (I will rarely have adults unless requested and prepaid then I will raise them to adult for you weight will be more so as will the shipping costs so getting them as chicks is more cost effective).

I also have 4 button quails available NOW, either pick up, or once you send me out a the shipping box and total for the birds and shipping they will be sent out to you express.

ALL CHICKS WILL BE SENT OUT EXPRESS I do not feel comfortable with priority unless you are just a few hours from me (as in under 5 hours).

can also ship out chicken chicks (will need to PM me for breed availability on these----I wil ship these out as day olds if requested as they are more sturdy than coturnix quails are).

Thanks!
Niki

Quote:
going to figure that out now LOL

Okay birds would be $10.50 total
shipping would be $25.25 (and if shipped ona monday will get to you on that weeks wednesday which is fine).
and you'd need ot buy one of these horizon boxes and mail it to me which costs $9.95: http://www.hm-e.net/p1single_new.htm

Last edited:
Ooh, I'm getting quail eggs tomorrow. I'm so excited!
love.gif

Quote:
are you sure just a pair? do you have more? I ask because 1 hen and 1 roo may cause the hen to be over bred. But if you're willing to separate them if she gets hurt then sure
smile.png

birds- $7
Shipping- $39.60
and the shipping box (you pay for that to ship to me though so that's not included inthe price to me is $9.95).
smile.png

would be sent out on a monday and should get to you on that weeks wednesday
smile.png

If you' are interseted PM me
smile.png

Quote:
are you sure just a pair? do you have more? I ask because 1 hen and 1 roo may cause the hen to be over bred. But if you're willing to separate them if she gets hurt then sure
smile.png

birds- $7
Shipping- $39.60
and the shipping box (you pay for that to ship to me though so that's not included inthe price to me is $9.95).
smile.png

smile.png

smile.png

that sounds good but the shipping makes me gasp
hide.gif
...sorry...
hit.gif
maybe I should look into something more local ...
hu.gif
know anyone selling quails in California?

Quote:
smile.png

birds- $7
Shipping- $39.60
smile.png

smile.png

smile.png

that sounds good but the shipping makes me gasp
hide.gif
...sorry...
hit.gif
maybe I should look into something more local ...
hu.gif
know anyone selling quails in California?

PQ might have some annnd *thinks* and Cawooduck!!! <---he deffinatly does *i almost forgot about him AND we share lines (on accident lol)!*

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom