Will you post your pictures please?

I have four baby chicks but dont have any pictures of them yet. The chicken in the first picture is Olivia, and in the second picture, are my two silkies, Bethaney, and Abby

Here's my entire flock:

These 2 don't belong in this forum :p (Hedwig & Rouen.... yes her name is Rouen - we're so creative)

This is Lucy aka Red chicken (she answers to Red)

And this is my FAVORITE girl Ethel aka Blackie Chicken (im told her name is offensive, so we changed it to Ethel, but she answers to Blackie)

Just to clarify, when we got the chickens we didn't know if they were male or female so we called them by their colors, and that's what stuck. The ducks we called them by their breed, because 2 of the ducks were the same color - and that's what stuck (hence Rouen duck...mallard flew away)... Peking was such an odd thing to say - he's the only one that got a real name :)

Some of my babies......hatched in friends incubator as their mother was a lazy brooder and kept leaving the nest box and rolling eggs out onto the floor
roll.png

Relaxing in the brooder after playing in the garden.
caf.gif

Some of my mix breed silky chickens. They are really dumb, but very friendly!
frow.gif

My most friendly bantam hen. She follows me everywhere, and I have to be careful not to stop back and flatten her!
hmm.png

Some of my Japanese Bantams having a day out in the garden - with a rooter (Noodle) and his best girlfriend (Ginger). (They are always together)
hugs.gif

Home time and time for their evening meal! Can you tell my chickens are spoiled rotten?
celebrate.gif

Back
Top Bottom