Introducing: the Spice Girls!

castillo_de_luz

Mother of Diamonds
Premium Feather Member
Dec 10, 2023
South Shore MA
After months of anticipation and preparation, I finally brought home my five sweet little Dominique pullets! Please meet Pepper, Poppy, Nutmeg, Cinnamon, and Ginger. One is already showing quite a personality, and they're all currently out in their coop/run on a cold and rainy New England day.

Here are just a few pictures of the newest residents of Castillo de Luz. Thanks so much to everyone here for all of the words of wisdom you've provided so far -- I'm sure I'll be asking plenty of new questions now that the ladies are here!

002AAB10-0DF2-4124-8BEC-878960ADB508.jpg
5E475EE2-1F26-460A-9EC8-6E9FFE6B4CF3.jpg
30BDA707-782E-4923-A064-866A35B62EDA.jpg
D215F9E2-1273-4E63-8F3E-A2DEFA03A99A.jpg

After months of anticipation and preparation, I finally brought home my five sweet little Dominique pullets! Please meet Pepper, Poppy, Nutmeg, Cinnamon, and Ginger. One is already showing quite a personality, and they're all currently out in their coop/run on a cold and rainy New England day.

Here are just a few pictures of the newest residents of Castillo de Luz. Thanks so much to everyone here for all of the words of wisdom you've provided so far -- I'm sure I'll be asking plenty of new questions now that the ladies are here!

View attachment 3793622
View attachment 3793623
View attachment 3793624
View attachment 3793625
Congrats! I love the setup and the chicks are so cute! Love the names as well <3

View attachment 3793622
View attachment 3793623
View attachment 3793624
View attachment 3793625
Adorable! Can you tell them all apart? They are so pretty!

Adorable! Can you tell them all apart? They are so pretty!
Thank you! So far, two of the five have distinctive personalities (one is pretty brave and seems to be ok with human interaction, and another is a little bold and a little not-so-bright LOL). I did put a different color leg band on each one, so at least I have that to tell them apart. Maybe over time we'll get the other three to show off too!

Thank you! I kind of can't get over just how cute they are -- first time chicken keeper.

My partner has already started taking glamour shots... time to buy more cloud storage for all the photos!
I am so glad you got them and are enjoying them - I am all for chicken glamour shots - every chicken should have his or her modelling portfolio in case a runway career calls!

Back
Top Bottom