Willow the Great Pyrenees

Pics

Pampered chicken girl

🎶My angels and demons at war with myself🎶
Premium Feather Member
Apr 10, 2022
We were going to tsc today and decided to stop at the Amish market (we go like once a week) last week they had 2 puppies but we didn'twant to get one and leave one by itself, I thought both would be gone by now but one was left! It was the female all white one so I BEGGED my mom to let me get her, so we left and went to tsc and after much begging she said ok and we went home so I could get money and then got her!!! We brought her home, played outside, I gave her her first bath! And then we showed her off to our neighbors. She was supposed to sleep with the goats tonight at the barn where she was supposed to live but my dad said I gotta keep her at home (YAY because I wanted to) so I am gonna take her to the ranch just for fun tomorrow while I'm there but she'll live here with me. So now we have a puppy! Her name is willow, shes 8½ weeks old! Here's her during her first bath
20230822_180336.jpg
20230822_203318.jpg

@Tookie @cluckmecoop7 @BantammChick @AmeraucanaHank @Lovely Lettie @Dr Evy @Fuchsia @picklestheduck @Bella the Chicken Lover @everyone else

That would be good! And socializing. They need lots of socializing being a guard breed.
Definitely, we are going to take her lots of places. I'm in the 4h dog club now too, so she'll go to that and see other dogs and people as well as other places

We were going to tsc today and decided to stop at the Amish market (we go like once a week) last week they had 2 puppies but we didn'twant to get one and leave one by itself, I thought both would be gone by now but one was left! It was the female all white one so I BEGGED my mom to let me get her, so we left and went to tsc and after much begging she said ok and we went home so I could get money and then got her!!! We brought her home, played outside, I gave her her first bath! And then we showed her off to our neighbors. She was supposed to sleep with the goats tonight at the barn where she was supposed to live but my dad said I gotta keep her at home (YAY because I wanted to) so I am gonna take her to the ranch just for fun tomorrow while I'm there but she'll live here with me. So now we have a puppy! Her name is willow, shes 8½ weeks old! Here's her during her first bathView attachment 3616996View attachment 3616997

@Tookie @cluckmecoop7 @BantammChick @AmeraucanaHank @Lovely Lettie @Dr Evy @Fuchsia @picklestheduck @Bella the Chicken Lover @everyone else
Omg congrats. She adorable 🥹💗

Back
Top Bottom