Winter Snowman Block Swap: Got them! SENDING OUT MONDAY!!!!!

wee.gif

Can't wait to get them!

I'm sorry...unfortunately I am not going to be able to complete these. So I will need to drop out of this swap. I apologize for any problems this may have caused.

Stephanie

I was wondering why we send in 20 blocks if we only have 12 participants? How will the extra 8 blocks be used?

Sorry if this has already been discussed and explained.....I can be a little thick some times.......

Quote:
I will divide them up between everybody. I wasn't sure how many were participating, and one person was actually finished BEFORE the sign-up period was over, so I just set it at 20 for an even number.
smile.png

Sorry you won't be able to do this, Stephanie.
hugs.gif

Quote:
I will divide them up between everybody. I wasn't sure how many were participating, and one person was actually finished BEFORE the sign-up period was over, so I just set it at 20 for an even number.
smile.png

hugs.gif

So, basically, we will end up with 8 doubles of some blocks and singles of the others?

Glad you received my blocks. It's a good thing my daughter got hers in first because she had to take a leave of absence from work to care for her dad who only has a short while to live due to cancer. Even her stepmom has cancer and she only has a few weeks so she's doing double duty.

Quote:
smile.png

hugs.gif

So, basically, we will end up with 8 doubles of some blocks and singles of the others?

I guess you could just do 12-I was just thinking it would be easier to all do the same amount. What does everyone else think?

ROLL CALL!
How is everyone coming with their blocks? I am figuring out my design today, and hopefully, will have them done in the next week.
smile.png

Quote:
HERE!

I am just finishing the faces on mine.....went ahead and made 20, but went ahead and machine appliqued them instead of doing them by hand. I have a hard time admitting that my arthritis is effecting my ability to do hand work.
hit.gif

I hope everyone likes them anyway.....this is my first time using the machine to applique!

Mine will go out this week....

Back
Top Bottom