Winter Snowman Block Swap: Got them! SENDING OUT MONDAY!!!!!

Quote:
wee.gif
YAY! This has been so much fun!

Trying to finish up the faces, but my blocks are all pieced. I could only get 12 done, so just send me 12 back instead of 20. My son ended up in the emergency room last weekend from a seizure so I didn't have time to finish all of them. He's ok, but it was very scary!

I'm going to try and get them in the mail tomorrow.

Quote:
OMG Florida chick, I'm so sorry to hear that. My son takes keppra for seizures. As a matter of fact he is going for an EEG tomorrow to see if there is no seizure activity and if not they are going to start lowering his meds and then take him off of them.

I WANTED TO APOLOGIZE, I'M SORRY I'M GOING TO BE A LITTLE LATE GETTING MY BLOCKS OUT. I FORGOT TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE THREAD AND THEREFORE I DIDN'T DO THEM. I WAS REMINDED YESTERDAY ABOUT THEM SO I DID GET 11 SNOWMEN DONE THEY JUST NEED TO BE PUT ON THE BACKGROUND SQUARE. I WILL START WORKING ON THEM AS SOON AS I GET HOME TOMORROW. .

Being that my daughter came up last week and my 2 year old GD, I didn’t get much work done. I would like to suggest that everyone send me their address’s and I will send a block out to each of you.

Babymakes6 if you could save my 12 blocks from everyone I will send you your snowman block plus the other one I promised with an envelope to send my 12 back.

Again, I’m sorry it was hard to get anything done with a 2 yr. old yelling gramma gramma all the time and wanting to sit on your lap. But she is gone now and today when I get home from work I will be working on them and all weekend.

I hope this is ok with everyone. I don’t want to hold up Babymakes6 from send all your blocks out and I know your all patiently waiting on them. I won’t cost me much to send them out to everyone and I don’t mind if that’s ok with you all.

Quote:
Okay-first of all I want to ask if everyone minds waiting a few more days so I can just send them all together?
I am waiting on a set of blocks that should be here by tomorrow at the latest.
I also am still waiting to hear from 3 people who signed up and haven't been on in months, or won't respond to my requests for information. I have heard from one who said due to family emergencies and a rough summer, she would be unable to complete her blocks, which I understand completely.
I am sorry, for everyone who made 20 blocks! Now it looks like we only have 8 people who are finishing.
hit.gif

Please, everyone, let me know what you think about Ginbart's blocks.

Back
Top Bottom