Winter Snowman Block Swap: Got them! SENDING OUT MONDAY!!!!!

All I have to do yet is the hands or I should say tree branchs. . It's a little hard getting these done with working two jobs and my DS has 2 hours of homework everynight. But I will have the 12 done this week. Thank you all for waiting. i want to such to show you a pic but I still can't find my camera and don't ever have time to look for it.
th.gif

I don't mind waiting. Also, I don't mind that I made 20 blocks. That will give you some extra to even out the number you send to everyone. I don't expect 20 blocks back so use them as needed. I'm glad I did mine early as we just got back from a 9 day trip to OK and MO and KS. Oklahoma Wesleyan University had the alumi reunion last weekend and from there we went to KS and MO to visit DH's children and his two sisters, one 98 and the other 92.

Hi all, wish I'd done this one, I know these quilts will be spectacular. I just didn't think I had time to do it, but now I think I would have!
sad.png
Had a pattern picked out and everything. Oh well, maybe the next one.....
Let's see pics of your quilts when they're finished please. Everyone enjoy your snuggly snowmen.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom