Wish me Luck!!!

chicks rule

Songster
12 Years
Apr 10, 2007
SW MO
Got a call from a neighbor who works for a Farm Implement Co., He told me they have a 10X12 office building they may be looking to be rid of. Called yesterday and the guy said he wasn't sure the condition of the building and to call back today and he would let me know something. I am hoping it will be free and in good enough condition to make the move to my house. Got my fingers crossed:fl, that would be awesome.
yippiechickie.gif

Oh Chicks that would be soooo wonderful for you. Not only are my fingers crossed, I have my toes and eyes as well.
fl.gif
gig.gif
Let us know what happens cause you know none of us have a lot of patience when it comes to these things.
barnie.gif

Whee! I love a deal!
My chicken coop was a freebie - the local ski area was doing some spring cleaning, and they were going to burn an old race course timer shack that was still in fairly good shape. The mountain also happened to be putting up a new lift that year, so we bought the lift crew a couple of cases of beer, and they brought the shack down and craned it right up into my yard and into place for me. All it needed was some minor roof repair, and it has been solid and dry for years now. It even came insulated - a nice bonus for a Vermont chicken!
smile.png

Well 2mnypets you can uncross everything, They said they were keeping the building
hit.gif
It would have been awesome if it had worked out, but alas it has not. Back to the drawing board. Thanks for the good wishes from you bith sent my way.

Back
Top Bottom