Sadie-Girl Farm

In the Brooder
Oct 31, 2017
Hi everyone, I am Julie at Sadie-Girl Farm.
We raise Chickens and Ducks, and sell day-old chicks, started pullets, and eggs. We focus on Black Copper Marans, Lavender and Blue Ameraucanas, and Olive Eggers. Our motto is "adding color to your egg basket!" can you tell why?!?
My husband and I live in Western North Carolina, just east of Asheville. We have a 1 year old son. My husband is the "duck man" and I am the "chicken lady" :)
I am excited to learn and share with you all, as well as offer our chicks, and hatching eggs here for those who are interested.
We do not ship chicks, those are local pick up only, but we DO ship hatching eggs!

So excited to meet you all and have some great conversations!
-Julie Kirchner

:welcome

Hi Julie, thanks for joining us!

BYC has a buy-sell-trade forum and I bet there would be members only too happy to get what you sell. You do need at least 20 posts to participate there, but that's easy enough to do...just welcome other new members!
chicken-hatching-eggs.36

Best wishes to you for much success with your chickens & ducks!

:frow wel-co-byc-300.gif :)

This is the new members introduction site. Once you have 20 posts you can participate in the BYC Buy,sell,trade forum and list whatever you have for sale.

G’Day from down under Julie :frow Welcome!

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

Back
Top Bottom