Wolf and human/indian~wolf~ RPG~*(Need players)*

Quote: Leaf reversed and glared at Kyle, "Yes." He snarled in a reply. His eyes bulged out from thinking he was going to be shot by the arrow, but discovered he was aiming it at another as he watch the arrow glide by. He glowered, "You're sure cunning." he circled around him.

Leaf reversed and glared at Kyle, "Yes." He snarled in a reply. His eyes bulged out from thinking he was going to be shot by the arrow, but discovered he was aiming it at another as he watch the arrow glide by. He glowered, "You're sure cunning." he circled around him.
Kyle replied, "I'm only cunning when I need to be. I wasn't sure what you were going to do so i did what i was trained to do. Now if you will excuse me i need to finish this guy off." then he went after the guy who was trying to escape but his right arm was wounded. The guy pulled out a long sword and swung it at Kyle. Kyle's knives as if they had a life of their own jumped out of their sheaths and crossed their blades. The blades formed and X. The X stopped the sword's blade from reaching Kyle. With the blade taken care of he stepped forward and sent a flat handed punch at the guy. The guy ended up lying flat on his back with tears in his eyes and his hands and feet were restrained.
"What do you think you're doing boy? I hate these wolves. They still livestock from us. Why are you trying to save them?" the man practically screamed at Kyle.
Kyle answered with a cold glare, "I am trying to save them and at the same time I'm trying to save the livestock."

Leaf reversed and glared at Kyle, "Yes." He snarled in a reply. His eyes bulged out from thinking he was going to be shot by the arrow, but discovered he was aiming it at another as he watch the arrow glide by. He glowered, "You're sure cunning." he circled around him.

Kyle replied, "I'm only cunning when I need to be. I wasn't sure what you were going to do so i did what i was trained to do. Now if you will excuse me i need to finish this guy off." then he went after the guy who was trying to escape but his right arm was wounded. The guy pulled out a long sword and swung it at Kyle. Kyle's knives as if they had a life of their own jumped out of their sheaths and crossed their blades. The blades formed and X. The X stopped the sword's blade from reaching Kyle. With the blade taken care of he stepped forward and sent a flat handed punch at the guy. The guy ended up lying flat on his back with tears in his eyes and his hands and feet were restrained.
"What do you think you're doing boy? I hate these wolves. They still livestock from us. Why are you  trying to save them?" the man practically screamed at Kyle.
Kyle answered with a cold glare, "I am trying to save them and at the same time I'm trying to save the livestock."

Leaf evaded from the fight and observed, slowly gaining knowledge of the true Kyle. He remained by Sira and Song as he realized Kyle is a helper to the wolves. He sighed and waited for the end, his eyes intensely watching.

Leaf evaded from the fight and observed, slowly gaining knowledge of the true Kyle. He remained by Sira and Song as he realized Kyle is a helper to the wolves. He sighed and waited for the end, his eyes intensely watching.
Kyle put the guy on the horse and brought it over to where his camp is. "I need to find a way to keep this guy from spreading rumors about where the Gathering Ground is. This is a top secret meeting area." Kyle said then went and grabbed his retrieved his arrows.

Last edited:

Kyle put the guy on the horse and brought it over to where his camp is. "I need to find a way to keep this guy from spreading rumors about where the Gathering Ground is. This is a top secret meeting area." Kyle said then went and grabbed his retrieved his arrows.

Once the battle was ended and Kyle succeeded, Leaf walked over, but till was cautious. Once Kyle would whip around after grasping his arrows, Leaf would be there gawking at him, and for once swayed his tail.

Kyle retrieved his arrows and put them back into his quiver. He even retrieved the set of knives that he would have given to an apprentice. He came back to where his camp is. He sighed and sat down after pulling the man from the back of his horse. Kyle packed up and stretched. He rummaged through his pack and grabbed a piece of cloth and stuffed it into the mans mouth.

Kyle retrieved his arrows and put them back into his quiver. He even retrieved the set of knives that he would have given to an apprentice. He came back to where his camp is. He sighed and sat down after pulling the man from the back of his horse. Kyle packed up and stretched. He rummaged through his pack and grabbed a piece of cloth and stuffed it into the mans mouth.
Leaf walked up to him, "Why on earth did you just stuff cloth in there? You know he can choke, which I don't care if he does." He grumbled. "Who exactly are you?" He demanded, blocking his path.

Leaf walked up to him, "Why on earth did you just stuff cloth in there? You know he can choke, which I don't care if he does." He grumbled. "Who exactly are you?" He demanded, blocking his path.
"I stuffed cloth in his mouth because he could shout and i wouldn't know if there were any others around. My name is Kyle Carter." Kyle said. Then in a quieter tone, "I don't want anyone else knowing that this is the meeting place for Rangers."

Back
Top Bottom