Wolf and human/indian~wolf~ RPG~*(Need players)*

(@fuzzball4444
)
"We're almost here," Ivy whispered. "I remember my mother's face. And Lucky. I was in a tribe... I believe my father was the chief. I don't think there's any more."

"That's common it seems.." Life sighed, molting a tear. "Yes, but do you recall the name of yours?"

"We're here," Ivy murmured in a hushed tone. She thought hard, trying to remember anything. Something was coming back, like an answer to her call. "Ka........... Kateri?"

Twilight was hiding in a den beneath the earth. She heard some voices nearby, recognizing them. They sounded familiar. She poked her head out into the daylight, looking around.

Life parked by a boulder so Ivy can unmount. He padded next to her, "Kateri? Do you know who or what that could be?" He questioned. A familiar scent reached his nose as he scanned around too. He finally recognized the aroma, and frantically observed around. "Twilight?" He muttered to himself.

"I believe it was my real name. It got switched to Ivy somehow..." Ivy could sense his excitement. "She's here, isn't she?" the girl said, her voice nothing but a hushed whisper.

Twilight moved towards the pond, a familiar scent in the air.

"mmm sounds perfect for me." Spirit brushed his cozy cheek against his. 

(brb)

She sighed in relief as she felt the contact of her loving mate. They had finally arrived down the mountain and could see the hunting grounds.

(I've got to go, but I'll be online later.)

(Getting ready for school. :p )

Spirit zoomed and peered over the valleys of golden waves of wheat. "MMM What one shall we demolish first?" He asked, smacking his chops.

Leaf loved being stroke, especially the spine area. "Well I heard of plenty of tribes with the meaning 'wolf' in there name." He flashed a friendly smirk at her. "What occur to your clan?" He pondered.
"As far as I know, those who survived were integrated into the other tribe." Kira shrugged and stroked along his spine. "Dawn would never say their name so I don't know who they are."

Leaf smiled up ay Kira, "Well we can be on a journey to help you gain your memory." He brushed his lime green tail along her legs. "Dawn use to be your leader? Correct?"

(@fuzzball4444
)
"We're almost here," Ivy whispered. "I remember my mother's face. And Lucky. I was in a tribe... I believe my father was the chief. I don't think there's any more."

"That's common it seems.." Life sighed, molting a tear. "Yes, but do you recall the name of yours?"

"We're here," Ivy murmured in a hushed tone. She thought hard, trying to remember anything. Something was coming back, like an answer to her call. "Ka........... Kateri?"

Twilight was hiding in a den beneath the earth. She heard some voices nearby, recognizing them. They sounded familiar. She poked her head out into the daylight, looking around.

Life parked by a boulder so Ivy can unmount. He padded next to her, "Kateri? Do you know who or what that could be?" He questioned. A familiar scent reached his nose as he scanned around too. He finally recognized the aroma, and frantically observed around. "Twilight?" He muttered to himself.

"I believe it was my real name. It got switched to Ivy somehow..." Ivy could sense his excitement. "She's here, isn't she?" the girl said, her voice nothing but a hushed whisper.

Twilight moved towards the pond, a familiar scent in the air.

Life was more occupied by the cent then Ivy now. He did how ever glimpse over at Ivy. "Did someone nickname you Ivy?" He questioned. He was desperate to scout out Twilight.

Quote: "We're here," Ivy murmured in a hushed tone. She thought hard, trying to remember anything. Something was coming back, like an answer to her call. "Ka........... Kateri?"

Life parked by a boulder so Ivy can unmount. He padded next to her, "Kateri? Do you know who or what that could be?" He questioned. A familiar scent reached his nose as he scanned around too. He finally recognized the aroma, and frantically observed around. "Twilight?" He muttered to himself. "I believe it was my real name. It got switched to Ivy somehow..." Ivy could sense his excitement. "She's here, isn't she?" the girl said, her voice nothing but a hushed whisper.

Twilight moved towards the pond, a familiar scent in the air. Life was more occupied by the cent then Ivy now. He did how ever glimpse over at Ivy. "Did someone nickname you Ivy?" He questioned. He was desperate to scout out Twilight.
"Yes. My father. In order to protect me from someone. I think." Ivy was searching, too. She had a very strong sense of smell, even if she was human.

Twilight gazed through the bushes that surrounded the pond, spotting Life. She rushed forward, joy making her stomach tingle.

(Getting ready for school. :p )
Spirit zoomed and peered over the valleys of golden waves of wheat. "MMM What one shall we demolish first?" He asked, smacking his chops.

Jericho brought her gaze towards a relatively young doe who was separated from the herd. "What about that one?"

Spirit surveyed the crowd recognizing the young doe. "Perfect." He licked his chops.

The bullets skid his back as he limboed over. Another abnormal one penetrated his leg, as it was sunk by the reduce of speed.

Kyle winced at the pain which let him know that he had been wounded somehow. He remounted as quickly as he could with his wound and continued on his way.

Back
Top Bottom