Wolf and human/indian~wolf~ RPG~*(Need players)*

Quote: "We're here," Ivy murmured in a hushed tone. She thought hard, trying to remember anything. Something was coming back, like an answer to her call. "Ka........... Kateri?"

Twilight was hiding in a den beneath the earth. She heard some voices nearby, recognizing them. They sounded familiar. She poked her head out into the daylight, looking around.
Life parked by a boulder so Ivy can unmount. He padded next to her, "Kateri? Do you know who or what that could be?" He questioned. A familiar scent reached his nose as he scanned around too. He finally recognized the aroma, and frantically observed around. "Twilight?" He muttered to himself.

Leaf loved being stroke, especially the spine area. "Well I heard of plenty of tribes with the meaning 'wolf' in there name." He flashed a friendly smirk at her. "What occur to your clan?" He pondered.
"As far as I know, those who survived were integrated into the other tribe." Kira shrugged and stroked along his spine. "Dawn would never say their name so I don't know who they are."

Back
Top Bottom