Wolf and human/indian~wolf~ RPG~*(Need players)*

Leaf drooped his tail, "Ah...So your tribe was masticated...and your the only survivor? I'm sorry." His voiced soaked up. " Who's Dawn may I ask?"
Kira nodded "Dawn was the healer who taught me. She was related to my father somehow, a cousin, I think. She never really spoke about them" Kira gave a small laugh "Or anyone else for that matter. She was a hermit before she brought me to live with her."

Quote:
She nodded faintly, continuing to pant. She turned her gaze to stare at Life, her lips curling into a joyful smile at the sight of a friend.
Life dipped his head, happy to hear she was better then worse. He dully smiled in return, "Ivy....Were are the others?" He questioned, still concerned in her state.

She shook her head. "No clue." Ivy observed the forest for a moment, making sure no one was watching. She could feel something's presence looming over them, and it sent chills down her spine. Life reversed and kept his eyes glued on Ivy. "Lady Ivy, have you seen Twilight? She's been gone for awhile." He expressed a gloomy expression. "I miss her...Like tons. She's pregnant with our pups, and I fear for her and them." He molted a simple tear.

Oh there was shadowy figures glaring them down, but only Ivy had the power to identify them.

"I believe I saw her two or three days ago... She was wandering around the forest looking for you," Ivy answered, sitting up. Her senses had suddenly sharpened, and she stared in horror at the shadows. "Life.... we should go...." she murmured, slowly climbing to the ground. Ivy's hand clutched a small, bloodstained dagger. "Aww...She was?" Life lightly blushed and his heart enlighten by the thought. He noted her anxious actions, and slanted his head. He walked up to her and aimed his back towards her. "Climb on, let's get out of here." His voice was urgent to leave the premises.

Two round bolts soared Ivy's way.

Ivy jumped on. Life, she noted, was bigger than Lucky. She kept her gaze forward, trying to push aside the pain shooting up her leg. She waited for Life to move. Life waited for Ivy to get a brilliant grasp. Once she did, he bolted back into the forest. "Where was the location of Twilight? When you noted her?" He questioned, dodging tree bases.

"It was.... next to a pond I think.... or a stream of some sort..." Ivy answered. Blood loss had made her dizzy and pale, and she had a hard time thinking straight and remembering things. (Gotta go, will you be on later today?) "Take your time Ivy, those Demonwolves are at bay for now." Life sensed her condition and reduced his pace to calm the symptoms. "Well I hope I see how's she's doing, it's been months. You don't think she had pups yet, do you?" (Bye! And yes I will. )

"No, I don't believe so." The pain lessened immediately. "Thank you. I can lead to to the place, if you'd like."
Life sauntered, "Do you know where you're leading?" He questioned, preparing to leap over a boulder.

She nodded shortly, remembering the path she took to the pond. Ivy motioned for him to turn right.
Life understood her gesture and tracked the right way. "Ivy do you recall your past?"

"Not really. Just bits and pieces."

Quote:
She nodded faintly, continuing to pant. She turned her gaze to stare at Life, her lips curling into a joyful smile at the sight of a friend.
Life dipped his head, happy to hear she was better then worse. He dully smiled in return, "Ivy....Were are the others?" He questioned, still concerned in her state.

She shook her head. "No clue." Ivy observed the forest for a moment, making sure no one was watching. She could feel something's presence looming over them, and it sent chills down her spine. Life reversed and kept his eyes glued on Ivy. "Lady Ivy, have you seen Twilight? She's been gone for awhile." He expressed a gloomy expression. "I miss her...Like tons. She's pregnant with our pups, and I fear for her and them." He molted a simple tear.

Oh there was shadowy figures glaring them down, but only Ivy had the power to identify them.

"I believe I saw her two or three days ago... She was wandering around the forest looking for you," Ivy answered, sitting up. Her senses had suddenly sharpened, and she stared in horror at the shadows. "Life.... we should go...." she murmured, slowly climbing to the ground. Ivy's hand clutched a small, bloodstained dagger. "Aww...She was?" Life lightly blushed and his heart enlighten by the thought. He noted her anxious actions, and slanted his head. He walked up to her and aimed his back towards her. "Climb on, let's get out of here." His voice was urgent to leave the premises.

Two round bolts soared Ivy's way.

Ivy jumped on. Life, she noted, was bigger than Lucky. She kept her gaze forward, trying to push aside the pain shooting up her leg. She waited for Life to move. Life waited for Ivy to get a brilliant grasp. Once she did, he bolted back into the forest. "Where was the location of Twilight? When you noted her?" He questioned, dodging tree bases.

"It was.... next to a pond I think.... or a stream of some sort..." Ivy answered. Blood loss had made her dizzy and pale, and she had a hard time thinking straight and remembering things. (Gotta go, will you be on later today?) "Take your time Ivy, those Demonwolves are at bay for now." Life sensed her condition and reduced his pace to calm the symptoms. "Well I hope I see how's she's doing, it's been months. You don't think she had pups yet, do you?" (Bye! And yes I will. )

"No, I don't believe so." The pain lessened immediately. "Thank you. I can lead to to the place, if you'd like."
Life sauntered, "Do you know where you're leading?" He questioned, preparing to leap over a boulder.

She nodded shortly, remembering the path she took to the pond. Ivy motioned for him to turn right.
Life understood her gesture and tracked the right way. "Ivy do you recall your past?"

"Not really. Just bits and pieces."
"Well can you lecture me on what you remember? Or is it blurry?" Life pounced off a massive leaf, that extended the length of a elephant's foot.

Leaf swayed his tail, "So are you like a chieftess?" He questioned, leading Kira and Song away from the river. "Because it sounds like you maybe are, which is a good thing...Chieftess is the daughter or the female relative of a chief"
"I suppose, does it still count when you don't have a tribe?" Kira asked as she followed leaf. "Black Fox and Snowbird were my parents" She said, remembering their names.
Song walked alongside Kira quietly listening.

(@fuzzball4444 )
"We're almost here," Ivy whispered. "I remember my mother's face. And Lucky. I was in a tribe... I believe my father was the chief. I don't think there's any more."

Back
Top Bottom