Wolf and human/indian~wolf~ RPG~*(Need players)*

(@fuzzball4444 )
"We're almost here," Ivy whispered. "I remember my mother's face. And Lucky. I was in a tribe... I believe my father was the chief. I don't think there's any more."
"That's common it seems.." Life sighed, molting a tear. "Yes, but do you recall the name of yours?"

"Yes, because you are a daughter of a chieftan."Leaf informed, padding up to her. "Well they sound great to me...Those names.." She muttered.
"We were...are chreokee. Aniwaya, The wolf clan." Kira said, thinking of the little she remembered and had overheard from Dawn over the years. She put out her hand to pet Leaf without thought, trying to recall all she could. She had been 6 when her family was killed, and that was 12 years ago.

Form
Human or Indian

Name: Nilima ((Blue))

Mate: Dead ((BTW, humans don't have mates...))

Crush: Dead

Kids: Used to have Jasmine ((Jasmine Flower)) but she was killed.

Powers: Healing; Telekinesis

Family: Dead

History: She has been through a lot, her family was killed by Annabella

Personality: TBR

Place: Spirit forest

Pic:

Other: She's in the Aribelle tribe ((If that's okay... I made one...))

Form
Wolf or dog

Name: Annabella

Rank (wanted): Peace Keeper

Rank now: Loner

Mate: None

Crush: None

Pups: None

Family: Killed by humans

Powers: Has an un-natural power to look like an Indian when an Indian sees her, they can only tell who she really is when traumatized.

History: Has killed many people, not to hurt them, to protect herself. Every human she has killed has tried to kill her Indian form. Was cast out of her pack after she killed the first person she had ever killed.

Personality: TBR

Pic:
Indian form:

Other:

Pack or loner: Loner

Place: Spirit forest

Last edited:
Nilima​
sat on the ground sewing a dragon out of pine tree needles and leaves. "I remember when me and Jasmine used to do this... before Annabella showed up."

Annabella​
was trying to catch a deer, but it wouldn't sit still! If only that deer would calm down she thought, but then she remembered something, she instantly used her unnatural power to turn into her human form, whom was 'named' Yasmin. The deer calmed down as Annabella got closer then turned back into a wolf and earned her dinner.

Quote: "We're here," Ivy murmured in a hushed tone. She thought hard, trying to remember anything. Something was coming back, like an answer to her call. "Ka........... Kateri?"

Twilight was hiding in a den beneath the earth. She heard some voices nearby, recognizing them. They sounded familiar. She poked her head out into the daylight, looking around.

Back
Top Bottom