Wolves of Forever~ The RP(Role Play)

[COLOR=333333]Name- Eneil[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]Gender- Female[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]Family members- Dock, Bere, and Oloap[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]History(optional)- She was a fierce fighter in her pack, and learned the hard way of kill or be killed. now she protects any un-diseased wolf she can[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]Mate(optional)- She lost her mate to the disease, and she killed him to put him out of his misery[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]Picture/Description- she is a jet black wolf, very pretty, yellow/gold eyes, fast, quiet large. A large scar runs down her back right leg from a fight[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]Username-Casper101Pocorn[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]Other- " Wolf of forever"[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR]

(Thank you for editing, and thank you for joining. Your accepted)

Last edited by a moderator:
( Your welcome. I love wolves!)

Eneil stalked quietly in the wood. She was starving, not eaten in 3 days. Now she had picked up a scent of a small deer, wounded she guessed. She tried to walk as silently as she could, but it was hard because hunger got the best of her. She drooled at the thought of food, then she shook her head and crept up on the deer.
Poor little deer,she thought, I hate killing animals with no defense. But i half to eat.
Eneil was hidden well with the heavy bushes in front of her, but it would make it difficult to run through. She bolted out f the bushes and chased the tired animal. It felt like forever until the animal tired out and gave up.
" Im sorry." She said softly, and she killed the deer quickly. She began eating, and her hunger was quenched. She will need to find a well hidden den, for the diseased wolves were always on the move.....

It was a week since the last deer, and Eneil was able to catch two plump hares song the way. She encountered five diseased wolves, and also a innocent wolves being diseased. She was replaying that moment in her mind, when that poor wolf looked her straight in the eye. She had ran away and cried, feeling to stupid for not saving the helpless wolf. She was walked down a steep mountain, when a sharp smell shifted in her nose.
A wolf. She thought, not a diseased one, I better check it out. Not losing another wolf, not losing another friend. Not after Maccabo.

Neil ran with all her might, excited to see this wolf. Excited to see a sane wolf, without coming mouths or bloodshot eyes. A survivor.

( oh a maccabo was her mate)

Ezra let out a lonely howl. He hadn't seen any other wolves that weren't diseased in weeks. It seemed as if the ill wolves were following him around. He knew that soon if he didn't find prey he would become prey to the diseased

(I'm gonna add the second part of my story to the first post if you wanna read it)

( okay)

Eneil saw a black- gray wolf up ahead. He looked sad, lonely, and frightened. He hadn't noticed her yet.
Strange, Eneil thought, Why doesn't he noticed me. I'll approach him slowly.

Eneil walked silently toward the wolf, looking for bite marks or anything to do with the disease. She saw nothing bad.
One lucky wolf, she thought, A real survivor in this land of death. He looks thin, hungry.

Eneil ran and ran, until she saw a wolf like shape up mountain. A lonely howl pierced the quiet air, and she almost tripped herself running so hard.

Ezra coughed, his howl made his dry throat burn, he needed to drink but the creeks and rivers were littered and poisoned by the hundreds of dead bodies

( okay)

Eneil saw a black- gray wolf up ahead. He looked sad, lonely, and frightened. He hadn't noticed her yet.
Strange, Eneil thought,​ Why doesn't he noticed me. I'll approach him slowly.

Eneil walked silently toward the wolf, looking for bite marks or anything to do with the disease. She saw nothing bad.
One lucky wolf,  she thought, A real survivor in this land of death. He looks thin, hungry.

Ezra heard footsteps ahead of him, he shot a glance at the wolf in front of him. He let out a reassuring whine, telling her he would do no harm

Back
Top Bottom