Wolves of Forever~ The RP(Role Play)

" No need to whine, no hackles are raised." She said. He looked definitely scared. The look in his eye said," Ive seen death, I've seen bad things."
Well, she thought, i don't think you had to kill your mate and watch your whole family be taken off and be killed by mad wolves,

" So, looking for water?" Eneil asked smoothly. She held her head up high, not wanting to make herself look weak. She walked straight up to him and shot him a mysterious smile.

Ezra nodded slightly, his head low to the ground. He felt horrible inside, as if something we're clawing at the inside of him trying to get out. Ezra coughed again and blood spat out of his mouth. Maybe it would be better if he were infected that way he wouldn't feel the pain he did now

Neil saw the pain in his body. She felt a stab of guilt for him, and started thinking of the streams she saw that weren't infected. The closet to here was about 2 miles away, and it was very thing and small, but still enough for him.
" Can you not talk or something?" she said, looking at him with a confused expression.

Ezra shook his head. "No, I can speak. I'm just more quiet than others." He said with a dry raspy voice

Eneil smiled at him then started walking, and he followed. They walked the whole way, exhuasted, once ran, thinking they smelled infected wolves. It was almost dark and she heard an owl hoot above her and a badger snarl at something. She heard the trickling sound of the small stream a couple hundred feet above her, and she started walking faster. Eneil realize how thirsty she was herself and wagged her tail in happiness.

Ezra was happy to be hearing the stream so close but his dehydration was growing, and he coughed up a bit more blood. But he knew he would make it, he trotted to the stream drinking as much as he could. The horrible feeling was slowly going away, and his blood had finally decided to stay where it belonged, inside his body. He smiled at Eniel. "Thank you, without your help I would have died." He said, it wasn't a joke it was literal. Another day he would have been dead like the other fallen wolves

Ezra nodded. "Yes there are not many of us left, we would be lucky to find any others."

Back
Top Bottom