Wolves of Forever~ The RP(Role Play)

Alright time for some action!!!

The dark solitary figure limped along. Blood dripping from his eyes and drool spewing from his mouth. He had been traveling for a while now. Then he saw them. Wolves, there waiting for him. He quickly limped toward them, growling and snapping his jaws.

Name-Sorrence
Gender-female
Family members-dead
History(optional)- She woke one morning, everything was red. She is just a pup. Her mother was tending to the pups, who had weird foam escaping their eyes. Their was 3 pups, excluding me. I was the strongest in the litter, I was born a very big wolf, a take on from my dad. When the pups went to wean, they bit. Not suck. Bit. My mother yelled, as the pups lunged for her neck. Being over run by pups, she... changed. They looked at me , but i don't entirely remember what they look like. Then another wolf killed them, but looked at me and laughed. Then everything went black. And i woke up. And then I honed skills, ways , skills, she would have never learned from her parents. Her scent increases, hearing and body mass. She was called by other survivors "The killing machine."
Mate(optional)-nah She lives up in canada, where their is lots of prey, but a lot of rabid wolves.
Picture/Description- all credit goes to http://ohmygodfacts.com/6-interesting-weird-wolf-facts/6/
I look like this... but alive...

Username-Mine :D
Other-Wolves of forever

(your wolf is infected... right?)

Sorrence lumbered around. Full from her last meal. She burped and smelled the ground. Infected.... close..... She followed the scent, "Maybe if I follow it, I can find some survivors....

[COLOR=333333]Name-Sorrence Gender-female Family members-dead History(optional)- She woke one morning, everything was red. She is just a pup. Her mother was tending to the pups, who had weird foam escaping their eyes. Their was 3 pups, excluding me. I was the strongest in the litter, I was born a very big wolf, a take on from my dad. When the pups went to wean, they bit. Not suck. Bit. My mother yelled, as the pups lunged for her neck. Being over run by pups, she... changed. They looked at me , but i don't entirely remember what they look like. Then another wolf killed them, but looked at me and laughed. Then everything went black. And i woke up. And then I honed skills, ways , skills, she would have never learned from her parents. Her scent increases, hearing and body mass. She was called by other survivors "The killing machine." Mate(optional)-nah She lives up in canada, where their is lots of prey, but a lot of rabid wolves. Picture/Description-[/COLOR] all credit goes to http://ohmygodfacts.com/6-interesting-weird-wolf-facts/6/ I look like this... but alive... [COLOR=333333] Username-Mine :D Other-Wolves of forever[/COLOR]
Accepted

(your wolf is infected... right?)

Sorrence lumbered around. Full from her last meal. She burped and smelled the ground. Infected.... close.....  She followed the scent, "Maybe if I follow it, I can find some survivors....

One of then is, yes.

Here she is
Name- Akia (means "first born")
Gender- female
Family members- Ezra(her brother) ...
History(optional)- When the ill wolves attacked her family she was separated from her brother, Ezra. Her mother who had survived the attack had managed to get to Akia ,pick her up and carry her away to a new and safer den. Akia was the only pup her mother had managed to save. Ezra was left behind,believing that he was the last one left of his family.
Mate(optional)-none
Picture/Description-
(All pictures I use are free to use)
Username- Ducky 13
Other-wolves of forever

Sorry the picture is on page... 6 maybe?

The wolf shot a look at Sorrence. He could feel her presence but could not see well. He slowly began to limp toward her then faster and faster.

Back
Top Bottom