Wolves of Forever~ The RP(Role Play)

She grew wide eyed as the wolf came, but remained calm. She waited till she was close, then rammed into her side. She obviously couldn't see well. (how do we kill it if when we try to kill a rabid, its blood gets in our mouth? just for future reference...)

She grew wide eyed as the wolf came, but remained calm. She waited till she was close, then rammed into her side. She obviously couldn't see well. (how do we kill it if when we try to kill a rabid, its blood gets in our mouth? just for future reference...)

(A rabid will often kill itself off. Because rabies eats the animals brain away causing it to want to do nonsensical things. Like moose, if they are rabid they tend to walk in circles with their head slightly tilted. But you can kill a rabid by having it follow you and it falling some where, drowning. You can bite them just to make it fair but I think in real life you would become rabid...)

(Oh... whoops Akia is still alive. The rabid is Ezra... He is on page 1 The very first character of the rp.)

The wolf growled loudly and looked around. He apparently couldn't use his eyes. He pounced near Sorrence but missed. He began to become frustrated and bit at the air.

Sorrence chuckled. "My, my you are quite the handsome wolf. Sad you are infected. Oh and blind. (laughs)"Such a loss... " "Can you talk?" "Hear me?"

Ezra whipped his gaze at Sorrence. He growled then stiffened. I can... hear her?. He thought and tilted his head. But what was she saying? Why can't I understand?!

I got to go my sisters being a jerk. She was on for 2 hours yesterday and I got no time but today she needs time and I have only been on for a half an hour!

Back
Top Bottom