Wolves of Forever~ The RP(Role Play)

A growl rumbled in Ezra' s throat still refusing to talk. "Why don't you guess." He told her, turning his head showing a large scar going from the corner of his mouth to the left ear.

" Oh.. I'm so sorry Ezra. I dindt know.. i should have guessed...." She said quietly. The poor wolf, his family probably died here. The disease was here....
"No! Ezra! Infected wolves were here, we half to go! The disease is still here!" She yelled.

Ezra flattened his ears. "Eniel calm down! The disease is only able to be spread through bodily fluids, meaning they have to bite you to become infected!" He told her. "Trust me I know, I've 'studied' them, how they act when they get the disease and how it spreads. I even lay next to the dead body of an infected wolf right after its death, and apparently. I'm still here." He explained to her

(I'm so sorry, I thought it was 'wolves are forever'. My bad, but I did read the rules to their entirety.)

(That's fine as long as I know you have read all the rules and I understand what you meant. I added your character to the character page btw)

Ezra flattened his ears. "Eniel calm down! The disease is only able to be spread through bodily fluids, meaning they have to bite you to become infected!" He told her. "Trust me I know, I've 'studied' them, how they act when they get the disease and how it spreads. I even lay next to the dead body of an infected wolf right after its death, and apparently. I'm still here." He explained to her

Back
Top Bottom