Woman banned for life from Walmart Stores in the US

Quote:
Personally, I think if you spend the time to collect ond organise all those coupons for the savings....more power to you, and you should get the discounts even if it is free. I don't have the inclination or the time to spend doing that, therefore, I am more than willing to pay a higher price.

As for Walmart...I wont even go there!

Quote:
Personally, I think if you spend the time to collect ond organise all those coupons for the savings....more power to you, and you should get the discounts even if it is free. I don't have the inclination or the time to spend doing that, therefore, I am more than willing to pay a higher price.

As for Walmart...I wont even go there!

thumbsup.gif

If you read the fine print on MOST coupons, you can use only one coupon per item. So, say you are purchasing laundry detergent, if you purchase ONE carton/bottle, you can use ONE coupon. If you purchase three, you can use three. I've always heard of people being able to get items for free or even had change returned, but have sure never seen it work out that way.

Yes, the store gets reimbursed for the discounted coupons, but if someone brings in a huge number of coupons, it takes the checker an extra amount of time to ring up the sale. And that may make those behind the couponeer angry at the time they are not being served.

Not sure exactly what the rule change was, but Walmart (or any retailer) has every right to make legal changes to the rules--so long as they abide by the conditions imposed by the coupons. Not all retail outlets accept coupons--it is a hassel.

I will say that if htey decided to ban her, she should have been notified.

You can use two coupons per item. If one is a man. Coupon and other is a store coupon. If you do it correctly and when item is on sale you can pay little to nothing. I am not a walmart fan. They are awful about service dogs too. I rarely hit walmart even with my coupons. I have heard they are pretty bad too.

Also never had anyone mad i use coupons. In fact most want to watch then ask me where I get them. I have no problem sharing , once you save 50 or more percent you will never pay retail again. I never buy tons of a item just what we use.

Last edited:
It wasn't their coupon policy that was the issue, though she is a couponer. I think they were including that to point out her shopping habits.

The issue was Walmart's ad match policy where they'll meet their competitors prices on different items. There had been a change in that the lady found objectionable and decided to argue.

Quote:
x2! They are advertising all over the tv about their ad match thing..... so why wasnt she allowed to use it?? I would have been ticked too...

Quote:
I coupon..and i get free stuff ALL the time...
big_smile.png
no, not always free( i wish!).. but pretty dam cheap though! Its allowed me make a little stock pile to support my family through hard times... and i'm darn proud of it too...
bun.gif

Back
Top Bottom