Women And Their Hair

Chicks_N_Horses

Songster
10 Years
Mar 30, 2009
South Alabama
My hair grows pretty slow. I haven't cut it in years, I don't even remember the last haircut I had. It is also naturally curly and thick but I mostly like to wear it straight. I have been fond of the Garnier Fructis and Pantene products but I am trying out new things to make it shinier and healthier looking and possibly grow better. I use the John Frieda serum too - some good stuff on a humid day!

What is everyones favorite hair product?

I sit in the run and my BR always jumps on my back and preens my hair for me!

What a good girl! Makes Mommy feel like she's at the hairdresser everyday!
celebrate.gif

I really like K-Pak for the conditioner, but I am cheap, so I usually use Aussie since the hair stylist said that is the best that she recommends for grocery store (cheap!) shampoo and conditioners.

Quote:
big_smile.png
That would be nice -

None of mine will preen me....LOL The parrots will but they tend to break hair though
roll.png

I have a straightener too but if I don't use lots of hydrating stuff then my hair feels dryer than the horses hay.

Last edited:
my ameraucana does this but pecks my scalp now and again lol and my hair products i just use a dollar store shampoo and conditioner and for shine what i use to do was put an egg or two in my shampoo and wash it it leave it in for a good 10 minutes rinse it out and wash it again without the egg and no conditioner i loved it. but right now my hair is pretty boring to my chin and when i dont straighten it, it looks like a afro lol

my wife has long thick naturally curly hair. she spends an hour each day ruining it
sad.png

Why won't you gals leave the curl and let it wave? Do all of the male gender a favor please. I'm begging... pretty please?

yuckyuck.gif
<-- referring to Boyd's remarks

My hubby would second that! I put the curl in my hair since mine only has a bit of its own and my guy likes those waves!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom