Won't Lock Orientation (Bug)

Nope! Browser is all good and I use that when I remember too.
I just tried both on my Pixel.

My progressive web app is behaving like what you are explaining. It is rotating no matter what.

My Chrome browser is behaving the way my phone is set which is do not rotate anything ever.

I just recorded this and I thought you could hear me talking but apparently I didn't click the correct button so you cannot hear what I'm saying.

I have the progressive web app open on the left and I have chrome browser open on the right. Notice that my auto rotate setting is to not auto rotate and notice on the bottom right of the screen that I am rotating my phone and it is only rotating with the progressive web app.

I just recorded this and I thought you could hear me talking but apparently I didn't click the correct button so you cannot hear what I'm saying.

I have the progressive web app open on the left and I have chrome browser open on the right. Notice that my auto rotate setting is to not auto rotate and notice on the bottom right of the screen that I am rotating my phone and it is only rotating with the progressive web app.

Exactly this!

Back
Top Bottom