Would anyone want to trade?

iajewel

Songster
11 Years
Oct 22, 2008
Corning IA
I would love to get started in geese. Like most now days Im on a limited income. I have some pretty darn nice Muscovy and Orpington that will do well in any show. ( Orps not Muscovy) In Muscovy I have a new mutation that has not been released to the public yet but is being worked on with well known genetics experts.
I would be willing to trade some of either.. Muscovy.. see my website for colors... or the Orps.

Im interested in ONE Seabastapol hatchling, as a pet, and Buff for out side. The only other breed that interests me is the dewlaps.

I live in the SW corner of Iowa and can travel to NE, MO, KS or IA, I have a friend in IL that can also help relay birds. Im also willing to ship younger birds with the grow gel or pay to have them shipped.
I totally stink at hatching waterfowl eggs, so eggs are not an option for me. Not until I get better at it. I get about 50% at this point and that just won't do.

If anyone would be willing to do a trade this spring, Please PM me.

Thank you..

www.oneskyranch.99k.org if you would like to see what I have.
I will also have some guardian dogs late fall this year.

Are you still interested in getting into geese? I am trying to rehome my Chinese Goose, male and a male Buff Duck. The goose is about 2 and the duck is 7 months and a beauty. I am in Sioux City.

Are you still interested in getting into geese? I am trying to rehome my Chinese Goose, male and a male Buff Duck. The goose is about 2 and the duck is 7 months and a beauty. I am in Sioux City.

CCLady, Try going over to the "Buy, Sell, Trade" forum, you'll have a better chance of finding rehoming candidates there. Here's the link, https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/67/buy-sell-trade
Good luck!!

(also, not sure if you know this already, you may want to look at the posting date, located on the top left of the thread box, the post you responded to is from Dec 2011. Just mentioning this since it appears you're new to the forum - it took me a while to figure it out
smile.png
)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom