Need some bantam eggs! In CT

Chicken poppy

Fashionably late 🎤🦆
Premium Feather Member
May 9, 2021
Poppyland
I want some hatching bantam eggs, and will be willing to pay a fair price for them! I want to show, but doubt i will considering i have to leave them at shows for days. (Or a long time, anyway.) So im not asking for show quality if its a lot more expensive.
Anyway, im mainly looking for these breeds:

Mille fleur D’Uccle
Bantam cochins
Serama (maybe)
Sebrights (maybe)
Japanese/dutch (also maybe)

The reason i say maybe for the extra tiny ones, is because a broody that has been on the nest 8 hours, is large. So i don’t want the eggs to crack! Also, this would be her first time ever being a mom, so she doesn’t have experience.

So in short: Im located in CT, and if you live near me and are willing to deliver them, thats great. Or ship them to, thats also fine. Thing is im not looking for a lot, hopefully less then 6! And not super pricy. If anyone has some bantam hatching eggs then please respond.

Also, my broody hen has been on the nest for 9 hours, its a lot, but my other one was on the nest for 4-5 and just left. They tend to do this a lot and get grumpy while laying and stay for a while, however i have never seen 9 hours. Its night-time (roosting time) aswell. So she might leave, not sure. Hopefully she stays though.

SIDE NOTE: also looking for seramas or serama sized breeds around 1 year old, or fully feathered! If you have those near me (I do NOT want shipped live birds) let me know aswell!

Wishing you luck!
I’d give you some of my Silkie chickens eggs, but I know you’re not looking for that breed and I’m not in Connecticut.
Love silkies, just not great luck with them and its a chore to trim the head feathers for me.

I actually got some bantam eggs! Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom