Would you complain?

No I reread all messages and the PayPal. I didn’t agree to that at all. And now she is telling me that these probably aren’t her eggs and if I tell her name on her she will get me booted from the group. Who knows an admin I can reach out to? She is acting like I am all hateful and I just want her to make this right?
So you have now had a response to your complaint then??
@Yorkshire Coop ... Kim can you advise on the OP's situation or suggest someone who can advise? Are they allowed to name and shame if they have given the seller the opportunity to make this right and they are not only refusing but threatening the OP with having them kicked off BYC if they do?

@daniduck I think you are well within your rights to leave a negative review of this seller. You clearly did not get Blue Laced Red Wyandottes which are what you say you ordered. Hang fire on naming and shaming here until we hear back from admin.

Feedback can be left on profiles like below ~
F69D881B-90AD-4664-A074-D26B546328CB.jpeg

6E9A766E-F2FA-40B4-BB67-6BA434807AD7.jpeg

No I reread all messages and the PayPal. I didn’t agree to that at all. And now she is telling me that these probably aren’t her eggs and if I tell her name on her she will get me booted from the group. Who knows an admin I can reach out to? She is acting like I am all hateful and I just want her to make this right?

Back
Top Bottom