WTB Blue Polish Large fowl

momma-hen

Songster
12 Years
13 Years
Jan 25, 2007
Connecticut
hatching eggs, chicks or breeding trio of Blue Polish (not white crested blue)
Am in CT so may need to ship.

You mean to tell me there's another color of Polish I don't have yet?!?
woot.gif

LOL Yes

And also black crested blue Polish.....which I'd also be interested in if anyone is selling

I am getting some self blue and black chicks, and possibly one that is blue w/black crest. However, mine are out of a silver laced rooster and WB blue and splash hens. Interestingly, I have two in the brooder right now that are white, not splash, and are looking like thier crest may be a dark color. So, no telling what thier offspring would look like. Unfortunately, not collecting eggs right now. Bought some giant cochins to brood my eggs for me, and ended up with a rooster! He is beautiful, but has to go. Not sure if he has fertilized any of the eggs, so until he is gone, feeding the eggs to a very grateful Maremma. Hopefully he will be going to a new home this weekend, and I can start incubating again.

Will post some pictures tomorrow if anyone is interested in seeing them.

I'd love to see them. Post pics!!

Sandhill has the Black crested blues, of which you can only order 10, but they
still require a 25 bird minimum....too many when there's no other of their breeds I want.

I have had some of the coolest colors with this mix. Hopefully can download! LOL I had to include pics of my polish/frizzled cochin 'blends'. They are without a doubt my favorite.

79232_june_2011_008.jpg

79232_june_2011_007.jpg

79232_june_2011_002.jpg

79232_june_2011_005.jpg

79232_june_2011_001.jpg

79232_june_2011_004.jpg

Sorry, posting fingers worked faster than brain. The self blue/black are just only a couple of months old - just starting to get pretty.

Will have to try again to get a better picture of the black frizzle w/three white feathers. That is all that showed up!!!

Well, momma-hen, come on down to NC and pick yourself out a couple. LOL. I'm pretty sure that all three outside are hens, two in brooder box I think I remember being one of each, will have to wait to find out, did not mark them on day 1.

Hopefully will be collecting eggs again in a few weeks. As long as you don't mind the possibility of some WC blues in the mix, you should be able to get some solids.

Back
Top Bottom