WTB: LF Blue Orpingtons

havi

[IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG] Si
11 Years
Mar 23, 2008
Waco, Texas
Im wanting to buy anywhere from 6-12 eggs. If you could, please post pictures and prices.

Thanks,
Holly

I was going to post a classified ad today for Blue Orpington eggs. 6+ Blue Orpington Hatching eggs (NOT hatchery stock) $18. Shipping by Priority Mail at $13 - Shipping available on or after March 5th.

If you are interested let me know.
Sunnyside Up Micro-Farm
Jill 216-470-6932

Due to the nature and handling of shipped eggs unfortunately we can not guarantee your hatch rate. We DO guarantee all eggs to be fresh and arrive in good condition and in a timely manor. We ship priority mail and individually wrap each egg in a well padded box. Paypal payment required before shipment

Havi, I have three pens of large and fluffy orpingtons. I have one pen of with only Blues Orpingtons.

There are a few pics of the blues here:https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...ines-very-very-large-fluffy-birds-great-lines

I could get you one dozen of their eggs only if you wish and of course according to the Chart:

Blue x Blue = 50% Blue, 25% Black, 25% Splash

Please let me know if you are interested and I leave with a couple of pics ....The first is a pullet, not yet laying.....Our girls keep getting bigger every year and so fluffy...Please message me here or at the farm email.... [email protected] Thanks and have a blessed day. Nancy

Update, I didn't realize that one of customers and friends Slackwater had mentioned first that he had bought from us as well as Ruth..... So I just want to encourage you by from Slackwater..

Last edited:
Nancy...don't defer to me! I love your birds and would defer right back to you :) The most recent ones hatched out beautifully and I can't wait for them to grow up :)

Casey

Back
Top Bottom