WTB: SPECKLED SUSSEX PRETTY PLEASE

Aug 2, 2018
We are currently looking for speckled Sussex hens. If you just want to rehome them (free) and you have hens and roosters and want them all to stick together I can make room for the roos. I am really just looking for speckled hens. My family and I own a farm in Virginia (200 acres) so if you have 10+ and need to get rid of all 10+ ok just let me know and I will respond with if I can or not. They will be free range and protected by the best guard dog. Him and my leghorn walk around most the day together :)

Pretty day today on the farm

Attachments

• 20180802_124507.jpg
    20180802_124507.jpg
    346.7 KB · Views: 16
Hi! I have an almost 7-week old Speckled Sussex, whom I am hoping is a hen, but worry it might be a roo because the tail feathers are growing in pointy. I live in the DC area, so if it turns out to be a roo I need to re-home him RIGHT AWAY. Like, the moment that one of my hens crows, I've got to remove it as quickly as possible. Would you be interested? I know you're looking for hens primarily. I'm just trying to figure out what my plan of action will be if any of my 6 babies turn out to be roos.

We would love to have him. It is a bit of a drive for a rooster tho. If you wanted to drop him off I would more then gladly care for him. And yes I mean care for him not eat him :)

Wonderful! I will keep you posted as s/he develops into whatever his/her destiny is! She's my second favorite of the bunch, always curious and the first to come over to me so I will be truly sad to rehome him if that's the case. Where are you located in Virginia?

Back
Top Bottom