WTB Trout Runner Hatching Eggs

Sagibaro

In the Brooder
10 Years
Jun 27, 2009
High Desert
Looking for Trout Runner Duck Hatching eggs. The world needs more, goodness knows I certainly do
smile.png
. Thanks!

Contact chseeads on here. He is Seth Eads in Bloomington, In. And he should be selling eggs from his this spring. And he's a great shipper too. Of the 18 eggs he sent me a couple months ago, 14 of them were fertile and forming which is great for shipped eggs and ones that were laid during the winter. You can look him up on facebook at Snoozin Goose and Keester Eggs Ranch.

Good luck

I appreciate you reaching out, Poultryfan73. Penciled Runners are beauties but I can only run a limited amount of birds so I'm holding out for the Trouts. Thanks bunches
smile.png

I should have Trout and Blue Trout eggs and ducklings available in the next month or so. Just waiting to make sure fertility is good before selling eggs. Ducklings will be local pick up only. My stock is from Holderreads, the Blues are show quality, the Trouts came from their SQ ducks. (If someone has Trout eggs from SQ ducks they want to trade, let me know.)

Kathy

Back
Top Bottom