wuyule 2HP 110V 20" Chicken Plucker Machine is it good for quail?

nigma

Chirping
Feb 8, 2021
Hi guys, just wondering if anyone used the wuyule 2HP 110V 20" Chicken Plucker Machine for quail?
Right now we only have quail, but in the future we are getting chickens as well.
Does it do a good job or does it just break the small birds bones? or the spaces of the of the fingers are too wide apart for a small bird like quail?

We are thinking about buying the model that is sold on amazon.

Well, Amazon has a great return policy so I'd say it's worth trying. I assume you need to put several birds on at once to avoid tearing them up too much. I've been hand plucking for the past year so I've been considering a plucker as well. I just can't seem to convince myself it's worth the money, lol.

When I looked it up on amazon, the title says "Ideal for quail"

wuyule 2HP 110V 20" Chicken Plucker Machine, Chicken Feather Plucker, Poultry Plucker Machine, Automatic Chicken Plucker - Ideal for Poultry Chicken, Bird, Duck, Turkey, Quail​

https://www.amazon.com/wuyule-Chick...087WJ6P6G/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8
Then again, bantams (which people usually dont kill..) are about the size of quail, so there you go. It would work for quail as much as it would work for chickens.

Good luck! :)

Back
Top Bottom