Wyoming Unite!!!!

WHAT??? No power in this? Holy smokes, girlfriend! That's crazy! Is Frankenfoot home or is he up at the new place? Remember those flannel pants I told you to buy? This would be a good time for them! You guys have really been hammered down there this winter.....looks like the Interstates have been closed more than open all season!

Nope, no power from about 9:10pm until around 12:30. With this little company house being all-electric, it was a chilly night. Good thing I had a nice furry cat to keep my feet warm!

eta: DH was warm & snug in Casper (the dirty dog)!

Oh, man! That stinks!! I wouldn't dare let my furry friend up into the bed with us....:lau She doesn't even fit in the car!

Yeah, your furry friend and mine are a wee bit different in size (although Opie does take up a lot of room for a fat orange cat) :gig

I found my wonderful Tuffy dead while ago. He was 4 years old, a gift from @R2elk and such a pleasure to have around. He had never been aggressive to anybody or any of the other roosters. But his comb was torn up and one of the young roosters killed him. If I knew which one had done it he would join Tuffy on the funeral pyre... :hit
DSCN0814.JPG

Back
Top Bottom