Yay! The end of the eternal kitchen remodel!! PICS ADDED!

CityGirlintheCountry

Green Eggs and Hamlet
12 Years
Jul 7, 2007
Middle TN
For those that have been following the neverending remodel, it has now come to an end. Mostly.
big_smile.png

Round two of the sink went in two weeks ago (and is pristine and crack free). The broken new faucet went back and I ordered a replacement. It took two weeks to come in, but finally showed up last Friday. I installed the faucet myself on Saturday. Whoohoo! Finally! Three weeks later I have running water in the kitchen again!

The plumber guy was supposed to show up Saturday to put the drain in. He didn't show up (still hasn't). I gave up and went to Lowes today for the ubiquitous "Plumber's Putty" for the drain install. I am please to announce that it is all in and safely puttied. Everything works and so far nothing is leaking! I even ran the dishwasher tonight for the first time in weeks.

I still have some touch up painting left and cabinet hinges to replace, but the hard part IS DONE!!!! Yay!!!
wee.gif

City Girl the Mighty Plumber

Last edited:
Way to go! We want to do ours as well...but....I think we will waite. LOL Funny how when faced with it, we CAN do almost anything hu? Glad your kitchen is done....what a nightmare it has been for you.

thanks missprissy. trying to kill me! We have such horrible cabinets and sink. everything has become wood rotte. We dont have the money for a fixer upper. I may do the work myself. Dont think I cant do it. I put in my ceiling fan, the kitchen light, and the porch light

Back
Top Bottom