yellow chicks growing out white barred wing feathers?

I could be wrong, as I'm pretty new to chickens too... However, I just had one that was all yellow, and started getting feathers that looked like yours, she ended up turning out light red- and I'm pretty sure she's a New Hampshire! Here's a couple pics..

Then a week or 2 ago! She's almost all feathered now.. and hardly any white on her except underneath the new feathers.

We have 11(lost 2) that look exactly like the picture. We also got ours at tractor supply, supposed to all be egg layers. Ours are about 4 weeks old. I have been looking up different breeds but have not been able to ID them yet either. Hwkns

I recently got three chicks from tractor supply, the lady said they might be Lakenvelders, but they were the only three that looked alike in a tank labled straight run, with sex links, americanas, and some type of blue. They do not have feathered feet and starting to have black and white wings.

Does anyone have an idea what these three could possibly be?
KIMG0268.JPG
KIMG0269.JPG
KIMG0270.JPG

What breed was this?! I am trying to identify a similar looking chick.
Hi there!
I just wanted to let you know that the person you're asking a question to has not been online in about 10 years so beware they might not respond.

Hi there!
I just wanted to let you know that the person you're asking a question to has not been online in about 10 years so beware they might not respond.
Thank you! Does anyone know what breed this is?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-04-05 at 4.47.26 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-04-05 at 4.47.26 PM.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 10

Back
Top Bottom