Yet Another Hatch-a-long (December 2023)

*Update*

It’s Day 22 and I waited all day to see but no real updates yet. No worries. I think if nothing happened tomorrow, that night I’ll check to see how they’re doing.

*Update*

I checked the eggs. It looks like 31 is behind. Possibly. I still can see veins and such. But I believe I saw 30 and 32 internal pipped. Hopefully they start making their way out tomorrow!!

Last edited:
**UPDATE!!**

It seems as my prediction is right. 30 has hatched and looks to be some sort of grey color maybe like mom

Or happened so fast and quietly I didn’t even know it was happening lol
IMG_3709.jpeg

Welcome baby Cirrus!!

Last edited:
**UPDATE**

As of 4:20 this morning we have another hatch. 31!!
Guess someone’s an early bird (sorry for the pun lol)

Also grey (as I’m sure they all probably will be) I’ll post a pic when the sun comes up.

Girlshunttoo I hope you have a named picked! (If not no worries you got some time)
We now have two babies and hopefully later on today 32 will hatch too. I’ll give it until Friday (or day 26) till I check one final time and confirm if it’ll hatch or not.

**UPDATE**

As of 4:20 this morning we have another hatch. 31!!
Guess someone’s an early bird (sorry for the pun lol)

Also grey (as I’m sure they all probably will be) I’ll post a pic when the sun comes up.

Girlshunttoo I hope you have a named picked! (If not no worries you got some time)
We now have two babies and hopefully later on today 32 will hatch too. I’ll give it until Friday (or day 26) till I check one final time and confirm if it’ll hatch or not.
:jumpy:frow welcome 31!

Back
Top Bottom