Yet Another Hatch-a-long (December 2023)

*Update*

It’s Day (or well night) 15 and the eggs are looking great and they're getting big!! Get your names ready it won’t be too long now!

*Update*

It’s Day 16 and I won’t be checking them till tomorrow where I’ll be taking them out of their little egg holders and laying them down and raising humidity so they can do their thing lol.

I will continue to update everyday until all the eggs are hatched or taken out. Days 18 - 21+ I’ll probably either give a little update if I can (like any movement or sounds or such) or my personal predictions (like who will come out first or what I think the color may be) for fun.

If I do have some sort of egg update especially when hatch time I will update more than once/as many times that I see progress and include pictures or videos.

*Update*

It’s Day 17 and I’ll be checking and rearranging the incubator to let them lay on their sides tonight.

As is fashion in my hatching for some reason we have another storm during lockdown time. This time it’s 2 tornados warning/ watch today so feathers crossed we keep power.
If not I will do my very best to simply prepare them to lay down and hope power come back on or the temp inside stays.

I will update you again either if power goes out and/or when I candle the eggs.

*Update*

Good news the power didn’t go off anymore after that and we’re all good.

The eggs look great they’re developing. If I had to make a prediction I’d think that 32 will hatch first. It looks a little more developed.

Back
Top Bottom