YO GEORGIANS! :)

Newbie here!
I'm UGA class of 2006 and we live in Walton County now.
smile.png

We have 6 silkie chicks along with the rest of our zoo: Golden retriever, 1 cat, 2 kittens I've raised since two weeks, 3 ferrets, and thousands of fish in our stocked pond.
smile.png

We'll do milk goats sometime down the road.
We are 1 1/2 year newlyweds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WELCOME!
You only have SIX chicks?? Oh we must fix that...

Newbie here!
I'm UGA class of 2006 and we live in Walton County now. :)
We have 6 silkie chicks along with the rest of our zoo: Golden retriever, 1 cat, 2 kittens I've raised since two weeks, 3 ferrets, and thousands of fish in our stocked pond. :)
We'll do milk goats sometime down the road.
We are 1 1/2 year newlyweds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome! :frow
Caution, though, this thread will cause the following side effect: Insatiable need for more chickens.

There is no known cure :idunno

Quote:
WELCOME!
You only have SIX chicks?? Oh we must fix that...
Newbie here! I'm UGA class of 2006 and we live in Walton County now. :) We have 6 silkie chicks along with the rest of our zoo: Golden retriever, 1 cat, 2 kittens I've raised since two weeks, 3 ferrets, and thousands of fish in our stocked pond. :) We'll do milk goats sometime down the road. We are 1 1/2 year newlyweds. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Welcome! :frow Caution, though, this thread will cause the following side effect: Insatiable need for more chickens. There is no known cure :idunno
WELCOME! You only have SIX chicks?? Oh we must fix that...
:lau Don't worry, anybody who spends enough time on this thread ends up with More. Chickens.
I've already learned a little bit of ferret math! Now I'm already looking at my silkies dreaming about THEIR babies someday. How have y'all done holding out for them to hatch their own eggs? Is there any hope? 6 silkie chicks (please be hens!), 1 Golden Retriever, 1 Cat, 2 rescued kittens, 3 ferrets, and thousands of fish!

I've already learned a little bit of ferret math!
Now I'm already looking at my silkies dreaming about THEIR babies someday.

How have y'all done holding out for them to hatch their own eggs? Is there any hope?

6 silkie chicks (please be hens!), 1 Golden Retriever, 1 Cat, 2 rescued kittens, 3 ferrets, and thousands of fish!

:D

I've got my first ever broody sitting on 3 eggs now. They are due to hatch Friday. I just hope they actually hatch, since mama has nest-hopped 3 times in the last few days :barnie

I keep popping the eggs back under her. But we'll see I guess :idunno

I just buy the incubators for GAM.  She operates them.  I don't know what all she has done.  I come home from work, pay her to stay another day, and go to bed.

:gig

I must say, Robo, you were on a roll yesterday. I actually laughed OUT LOUD at several of your posts! :clap

I am glad the misery that is my life with GAM brings you joy.

Back
Top Bottom