YO GEORGIANS! :)

GAM is going to get one of those for me so I can walk my geese at the park.
LOL! I thought you were going to say GAM is getting one to use one on you.
big_smile.png

Sharing my facebook post for this morning with y'all.

It was a rough weekend and Monday isn't looking much better. I'm tired of dogs coming into my yard, chickens yes that is fine after all they eat bugs which I don't like. I love dogs, don't get me wrong but when they come into your yard and turn it into a potty place like on your wheels and Porch, yes porch that is where I draw the line. Not counting trying to get to your dog and chickens. Last night Chris was outside and came in saying that "The Dog" had gotten another neighbor's free ranging chickens that was in our yard. Now the chicken neighbor knows it's ok for his chickens to come into our yard but the big momma dog that got loose because she is hungry from nursing puppies isn't allowed and the owner of said dog knows it's not allowed. Nor is the little yapper that runs over and potties constantly. This morning while I was out letting our chickens into their run I saw the yapper chase a little free ranging chicken then the big momma dog chased it. This made me ill, I ran screaming and waving my arms until the dog ran off and the little chicken flew into one of our big plum trees. The dog neighbor then stuck his head out the door to get the yapper back inside and I screamed at him that his big momma dog was out again and chasing chickens and had been in our yard. He then went and put big momma dog back up. For how long who knows.
So...we are in need of pallets to make a solid border fence to keep yappers and big momma dogs and any other dogs out! Free pallets would be awesome seeing as we have put a lot of money into coops and chickens lately. Please let me know if you know of any free pallets near by. Thank you and I hope your Monday is AWESOME!

I saw one of those when I was ordering a chicken apron, I would love to see the reaction I would get from my old bitty neighbors

LOL! I thought you were going to say GAM is getting one to use one on you.
big_smile.png
so did I
lau.gif

Sharing my facebook post for this morning with y'all.

It was a rough weekend and Monday isn't looking much better. I'm tired of dogs coming into my yard, chickens yes that is fine after all they eat bugs which I don't like. I love dogs, don't get me wrong but when they come into your yard and turn it into a potty place like on your wheels and Porch, yes porch that is where I draw the line. Not counting trying to get to your dog and chickens. Last night Chris was outside and came in saying that "The Dog" had gotten another neighbor's free ranging chickens that was in our yard. Now the chicken neighbor knows it's ok for his chickens to come into our yard but the big momma dog that got loose because she is hungry from nursing puppies isn't allowed and the owner of said dog knows it's not allowed. Nor is the little yapper that runs over and potties constantly. This morning while I was out letting our chickens into their run I saw the yapper chase a little free ranging chicken then the big momma dog chased it. This made me ill, I ran screaming and waving my arms until the dog ran off and the little chicken flew into one of our big plum trees. The dog neighbor then stuck his head out the door to get the yapper back inside and I screamed at him that his big momma dog was out again and chasing chickens and had been in our yard. He then went and put big momma dog back up. For how long who knows.
So...we are in need of pallets to make a solid border fence to keep yappers and big momma dogs and any other dogs out! Free pallets would be awesome seeing as we have put a lot of money into coops and chickens lately. Please let me know if you know of any free pallets near by. Thank you and I hope your Monday is AWESOME!
You've probably already done this, but try craigslist

I saw one of those when I was ordering a chicken apron, I would love to see the reaction I would get from my old bitty neighbors

so did I
lau.gif

You've probably already done this, but try craigslist
Yes, I have tried craigslist and have seen other people have posted "in search of" pallets on there too so I know pallets will be hard to get. I will keep looking though.

Back
Top Bottom