YO GEORGIANS! :)

I have a question for my y'all. I was doing research on which feed is best, pellet food or the grain feed. The most common answer I could find was the pellet feed because the chicken wasted less of it. I have both grain & pellet feed. I started them on the grain & I am adding a little pellet feed each day.
So my question is.. which really is best? They are not meat birds, we only have them for the eggs. And would it be ok if I just combined the 2 bags of feed together?
Also... how important is Scratch for my girls, should I just throw it around the run or add it to their feed?
Thanks so much for the help.
yippiechickie.gif

I have a question for my y'all. I was doing research on which feed is best, pellet food or the grain feed. The most common answer I could find was the pellet feed because the chicken wasted less of it. I have both grain & pellet feed. I started them on the grain & I am adding a little pellet feed each day.
So my question is.. which really is best? They are not meat birds, we only have them for the eggs. And would it be ok if I just combined the 2 bags of feed together?
Also... how important is Scratch for my girls, should I just throw it around the run or add it to their feed?
Thanks so much for the help. :yiipchick

I mix mine

BLUE EGGERS *** SALE ***
$15 for 1 female chick
$ 8 for 1 male chick

Hatching Eggs $3 each or $30 a dozen

If you breed a Cream Legbar Rooster with a brown egg laying hen, you will get Easter Egger off-spring.

(my petchicken . com wants almost $50 EACH chick)

Please contact me if you are interested . . . must pick up . . . we don't ship. . . see photos of the parents and chicks. Any one not far from evans ga

Look up Christine May on Facebook

and if you havent if your near the csra or mcduffie county join my Facebook page: mcduffie county chicken and things

BLUE EGGERS *** SALE ***
$15 for 1 female chick
$ 8 for 1 male chick

Hatching Eggs $3 each or $30 a dozen

If you breed a Cream Legbar Rooster with a brown egg laying hen, you will get Easter Egger off-spring.

(my petchicken . com wants almost $50 EACH chick)

Please contact me if you are interested . . . must pick up . . . we don't ship. . . see photos of the parents and chicks. Any one not far from evans ga

Look up Christine May on Facebook

and if you havent if your near the csra or mcduffie county join my Facebook page: mcduffie county chicken and things

I would think they would lay green eggs

Back
Top Bottom