YO GEORGIANS! :)

Hey Flowerbh, you should submit your avatar for consideration for the 2015 BYC calender. I think it would be chosen. That's a great picture, definitely calender worthy.
frow.gif

@valleychicks have you tried to set any of your eggs? I stuck a few in my incubator but they are not due till next month! I think one of your daughters eggs made it to lock down!

@valleychicks have you tried to set any of your eggs? I stuck a few in my incubator but they are not due till next month! I think one of your daughters eggs made it to lock down!
No I haven't seen anything in mine yet. I think my roos are a bit off target. AWESOME about the Silkie egg! Be sure to post pictures of all your new hatches. I went over and checked her 3 hens for her today and they are sitting on eggs I have no idea how many and she has one egg in the bator. I still don't have an incubator. My hubby needs a break I think so I haven't asked for one yet.
big_smile.png

So we put the incubator in a closet because it is a temp controlled area for the most part. It is one the other side of the house though. (because we know I would rather sleep right next to it.... LOL) So instead we put a webcam on it so this is what I am looking at now. The kids keep going over to watch it every few minutes. Now they tell me the Maran (heart) egg is moving. So cool!

The little sizzle egg is starting to zip!

So we put the incubator in a closet because it is a temp controlled area for the most part. It is one the other side of the house though. (because we know I would rather sleep right next to it.... LOL) So instead we put a webcam on it so this is what I am looking at now. The kids keep going over to watch it every few minutes. Now they tell me the Maran (heart) egg is moving. So cool!

The little sizzle egg is starting to zip!
It is so much fun to watch them hatch. I know you and your children are excited.

Back
Top Bottom