YO GEORGIANS! :)

Cinnamons wounds are healing and her feathers are growing back everywhere else
celebrate.gif
This is GREAT news! If you have time can you post a pic? What breed is Cinnamon? I have a hen named Cinnamon too but I have no idea her breed.

I just posted the same question on the "What Breed/gender forum" too. I was thinking EE too but my EE has dark green feet so I thought that was the EE mark, green. I got another picture of the top of the chicken this morning.
all my EEs have grayish/slate color feet. But my hen looks almost identical to yours/

There's a whole giant section on this website dedicated to coop designs. Lots of 'em.
Yep! Where I been spending most my time. I have Q's about the Coops, but this isn't the thread for it :)

Appreciate all the warm welcomes, and will post a thread with my coop build when it gets started. Anyone in the Buford area is welcome to come over and help build :D

You have found the best place for all things fowl! ((snicker)) No seriously, if you need to know something and can't find it on here someone on BYC will either know the answer, know where you can find the answer or try their best to help. Now about the Silkies
big_smile.png
When you are ready I have a white Silkie Roo that will need rehoming. He is about 10 weeks old now. I am in Wilkes County but my DH works out of Athens when he isn't traveling. Just let me know if you are interested in the Silkie Roo. I can post pics of him if your wife and daughter would like. Oh and if you haven't already add yourself to the Yo Georgians "underground chicken railroad" map. The link is located in my signature.
I appresaite the offer, athens / wilkes is quite a drive! not sure how that will work out. Ill check out the link. Thanks.

There's a whole giant section on this website dedicated to coop designs. Lots of 'em.

Yep! Where I been spending most my time. I have Q's about the Coops, but this isn't the thread for it :)

Appreciate all the warm welcomes, and will post a thread with my coop build when it gets started. Anyone in the Buford area is welcome to come over and help build :D

Don't hold your breath. I have offered to let people do all kinds of stuff for me and they all politely declined. And I offered a wide range of things to make sure I had something of interest for everyone... Fencing, barn raising, wiring, plumbing, and even coop building. But nooooooooo.... They all claim to have their own stuff to do. If that was REALLY the case they wouldn't be posting here. And to think I was going to let them do all this stuff for me out of the goodness of my heart because I am just that kinda guy.

My hubby started working in my anniversary present (new run) today.. Sent me flowers at work too! "Just for being me," he says... :gig

Last edited:
Don't hold your breath. I have offered to let people do all kinds of stuff for me and they all politely declined. And I offered a wide range of things to make sure I had something of interest for everyone... Fencing, barn raising, wiring, plumbing, and even coop building. But nooooooooo.... They all claim to have their own stuff to do. If that was REALLY the case they wouldn't be posting here. And to think I was going to let them do all this stuff for me out of the goodness of my heart because I am just that kinda guy.
You are, you really are that kinda guy aren't you? Robo I need about 300+ feet of fence put up...

Back
Top Bottom