YO GEORGIANS! :)

Thanks, the cochin is out but so is another baby and they are drying and I have no idea which one the cochin is now, and I really wanted to see that one, she did it on purpose jumping out of her shell when I wasn't looking, what do cochin babies look like?

If there are no other feather-legged breeds in your mix, that makes it very easy. :)

carcar when I'm not sure of an egg I put it to my ear and tap on it and listen closely you can hear the chick peep but then that doesn't always mean it's dead just makes you feel better if you can hear them.

Thanks. Yeah, just trying to keep hands off.. Practicing "patience", as it were..

Loving all the cute baby pics being posted! Sorry your Brahma chicks are.being stubborn, carcar! Hopefully they'll come out soon!

Thanks. :) I hope so too!!

ok I saw my cochin and I have 7 hatched, 5 pips, and 3 waiting on Christmas.

@OohLaLa do you have an incubator? Flowerbh is the one with cochin hatching eggs for sale.

Oh, and Rocky, I still have the sweet little Crested Cream Legbar we swapped last summer, too. She lays really nice blue eggs of course! How are the Welsummers? I would still be interested in some of your Welsummer/Legbar eggs for hatching if you have any yet!
The Welsummers are doing great. They started laying a few weeks ago but they stopped laying and haven't layed an egg since it snowed two weeks ago. I will definitely save you some hatching eggs when they start laying regularly. I saw the pics of your little showgirl she's awesome. I still have the frizzle NN, it turned out to be a rooster, but the silkie turned out to be a hen, so I am going to try to let them breed and see what happens. What do you think?

Hi everyone haven't been on much today. Had to work half of the day then had to catch up on my chicken chores..
Well we have been busy hatching babies and getting babies and I'm sure one of us at one point had to chase babies. Other than that not much happening
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom