YO GEORGIANS! :)

Oh! Okay! I guess I speed-read your reply and thought you were mixing them with your am right away. So the rooster didn't come with the hens? That was my assumption.

I've just got the itch for something new! Bantam, LF, Cochin, leghorn.. Brown? White? Barred rock?? :lau

Oh! Okay! I guess I speed-read your reply and thought you were mixing them with your am right away. So the rooster didn't come with the hens? That was my assumption.

I've just got the itch for something new! Bantam, LF, Cochin, leghorn.. Brown? White? Barred rock??
lau.gif
no I didn't want another rooster, I have mixed them, they've been mingling since wednesday. Don't think he's made an impression on them yet though
smack.gif
lau.gif

I did have a few eggs for lunch, and I picked them out and saw no evidence they've been getting hinky yet
big_smile.png

I've just got the itch for something new! Bantam, LF, Cochin, leghorn.. Brown? White? Barred rock??
lau.gif

I'll sell you my pair of Swedish Flowers!

I've felt that way pretty much every day since starting my new job!
lau.gif
hmm.png

Oh yes! How is it going? I remember when you started it, but haven't been on much since then. Overwhelming can be good or bad depending on the situation. I do remember you said you exceeded you goal for steps that first day, so that's a plus. (do I have that right? I was assuming that was related to possibly having a fitbit)

I think I just have a lot on my plate lately and trying to crunch Halloween into it all is making me feel like I'm being pulled in 20 different directions instead of the usual 10.
lol.png
I'm to scatterbrained for this mess.

Last edited:
Flower- I'll have to look into those, don't know much about them!

Katiedarling- it's going a little better each day.. I'll love it once I learn it well, lol. Thanks for asking! And yes it was me counting my miles walked at work, lol.

Back
Top Bottom