YO GEORGIANS! :)

Ohhh I don't wanna hear itttt.. That's rookie stuff!!
gig.gif
wink.png

Sorry you had a smelly day.
And of course the force of his retching actually pushed his feeding tube out a bit. Then, while I was trying to get him cleaned up enough to take to the bathroom the other teacher started gagging and retching ... I was sure either she of the student was going to yak on my head while I was wiping down his chair.

And of course the force of his retching actually pushed his feeding tube out a bit. Then, while I was trying to get him cleaned up enough to take to the bathroom the other teacher started gagging and retching ... I was sure either she of the student was going to yak on my head while I was wiping down his chair.

One thing I don't miss about moving from the classroom to the special needs bus!

Oh nooo, that's no good! Glad it wasn't worse!

One thing I don't miss about moving from the classroom to the special needs bus!
YUP!

back during those years I drove a bus I told them if they even THOUGHT they were gonna hurl to let me know in plenty of time to get them out the door, if they threw up on the bus, I'd be joining them. Blood and guts? no problem.......someone else hurling, does it to me every time.....

I have just came back into town my mom passed away the day of lock down the person that was coming in to feed the dogs did not keep water in the bator so all the eggs pipped and died in the shells . I am very disapointed at the same time it is my fault he has no knowledge of chickens , the big girls are in good shape thankful for that . Sooo starting over .
So sorry for both of your losses, Thank God for the peaceful passing

Back
Top Bottom