YO GEORGIANS! :)

Does anyone know what the business hours and days are for the red barn in Ashburn and Sylvester. Also does anyone have any OEGB roosters for sale?

Last edited:

What is up with the crazy claw? We have deduced that this is probably a rooster, but this isn't a spur so what is it??

getting some cochin eggs so flippin excited! and how nice people can be it's just great. Beth thanks for asking sylvia. what color are the cochins btw?

getting some cochin eggs so flippin excited! and how nice people can be it's just great. Beth thanks for asking sylvia. what color are the cochins btw?

Are you getting large fowl or bantam? Had the hardest time finding a breeder with LF close enough for me to pick-up. I'm on day four with 42 eggs in the bator and I'm really unsure about them. Most of them are so porous it's difficult to tell if they are fertilised and I'm pretty sure three of them have blood rings.

haha pretty sure they are LF but I didn't ask cause I didnt care I just wanted something to incubate. Beth just hatched some and she got 10 out of 10

Back
Top Bottom