YO GEORGIANS! :)

Now you know, they were never your "friend" to start with. I HATE SORRY PEOPLE!! I would sue them for $500 a month for every month they were there. You can make their lives HELL!! Do they have power or water? CUT IT OFF!! You can also take anything you may need as in appliances, doors, a few windows. Also, if you leave any appliances or anything in there, they will take it when they leave.

I can't shut off utilities or change anything over there or they can sue me.
Going the legal route, I will give them formal notice to vacate tomorrow, then go to magistrate court on Thursday (after 3 days)
Then they will be served by a process server and have 7 days to respond.

Guess no good deed goes unpunished.

I can't shut off utilities or change anything over there or they can sue me.
Going the legal route, I will give them formal notice to vacate tomorrow, then go to magistrate court on Thursday (after 3 days)
Then they will be served by a process server and have 7 days to respond.

Guess no good deed goes unpunished.

Sadly that is true!! Now you know why they were homeless to start with. Evil!! Just have to learn who not to help in the future. No matter what happens, they will be back wanting your help again.

The owners of said are suppose to replace them but it still doesn't make up for time and effort, I went out and spent hours with those birds everyday held everyone of them daily, so needless to say it's been a stressful week, not to mention it's kind of thrown a wrench in my breeding plans for the year....but all and all I lost all but 5 of my cornishxrocks, 3of 5 black sexlinks 3 of 6 red sexlinks , 2 bantams a blue and a hatch, 3 of 6 dixie rainbows , 6 of 10 doms, and 3 barred rocks, 2 new hampshire reds, I'm pretty sure I'm forgetting some but 30 all in all and still have 5 wounded that I think will make it but they aren't in great shape .... ones wing had all the webbing ripped off the others all have holes in them but are doing ok giving them tylan 50 so no infections yet

Can you take the one bird to the vet and have the wing amputated? My vet takes care of my chickens if you need one, she is in Summerville, though
I'm Kymo,in Macon (Bibb County)

welcome-byc.gif
so what kind of birds do you have?
Oh for goodness sake!
Had let a friend and her new husband stay in the trailer next door when they were homeless.
Now they are refusing to leave, saying since they have been there over 30 days I will need to evict them.

Worst part is, I will have to evict them, but the 30 days is nonsense.
Basically even if you let someone stay even ONE night, they can refuse to leave and are considered a tenant at will.

So now I get to spend the next two weeks trying to get them out. Luckily I have some friends familiar with the process.

Friends like that you don't need enemies, it will come back to bite them,
I am that caring kind of person.

For those of you that like these for nest boxes ... http://atlanta.craigslist.org/wat/zip/5620050611.html
The add is gone , was going to go look at them, I'm not allowed to buy anything from CL, guess DH still love me, or the insurance isn't paid up
gig.gif

Gizmo's eyes are open!!! I get to start him on grasses tomorrow, now just keep your
fl.gif
this is the tricky part as the flora has to be developed slowly, anyone have rabbits? The rabbits poop a certain kind at night, the poop that is stuck together, that is really what the baby needs to eat along with the grasses, I have ordered the enzymes but natural is better.

well he's asleep now he has a full tummy I'm hoping he will be able to be released back into the wild, at least maybe he will stick around here.

A few different species. RID, Delaware, Polish, Ameraucana, Wyandotte, New Hampshire. Most are four weeks, and nine others are six weeks. I'm now with the chicken thing. Had one as a pet growing up, along with other farm and ranch critters.

Okay, quittin' time. I got the HWC around the bottom row and one section of chicken wire mostly done.. Except it's been sitting for a minute so it has a big wave. So I stretched it tight and stapled left and top and I'm gonna let it stretch tonight and finish it tomorrow.

View from inside..

This is fabulous! Just what I need.

Gizmo's eyes are open!!! I get to start him on grasses tomorrow, now just keep your :fl this is the tricky part as the flora has to be developed slowly, anyone have rabbits? The rabbits poop a certain kind at night, the poop that is stuck together, that is really what the baby needs to eat along with the grasses, I have ordered the enzymes but natural is better. well he's asleep now he has a full tummy I'm hoping he will be able to be released back into the wild, at least maybe he will stick around here.
I'm so happy the bunny is doing well. I don't know much about them except what I see on some homesteading or hobby farm YouTube channels. Not sure if it would be safe to release. BLESSINGS to you.

Back
Top Bottom